Graphic design is a term describing the process of visual communication and problem solving through the use of typography, photography, and illustration
Graphic designers create logos, websites, posters, ads, and more to help businesses promote their products or services.
You may also be a very talented graphic designer or digital artist, but with the right tools, the power of your talent can be greatly multiplied.
Here is a list of the best software and hardware tools:
1. Pen and paper
The quickest, cheapest, and easiest way to transfer design ideas from your head to the real world is to use a good pen and paper. Besides giving you a chance to stay away from the digital network for a few moments.
For digital creators, this is the ultimate tool that performs all the heavy duty tasks in the profession and is one of the most important tools of the graphic designer.
This tool helps us connect with peers, customers and the World Wide Web. It also hosts your favorite apps including easy-to-use drawing and photo editing tools on the go.
For creators who need to capture, edit and manage high-resolution photos and videos, it is one of the most important tools of a graphic designer.
While cloud storage is already available, many graphic designers still choose to keep spare physical storage devices close at hand.
6. Color Reference
Never accept the use of fake colours. For beginners, a shade of color that looks like blue might also be blue, but for design professionals, color accuracy and proper color quality are very important.
📍 Software - Software:
1. Adobe Photoshop
It is a graphic design program and the most popular Adobe Photoshop program, it is a raster graphics editor, and limited 3D graphics, it works on Microsoft _Window, _ mac os operating systems.
_ Among its most prominent features and uses:
1. The ability to combine images, fonts, texts, and other graphic design elements, to create professional visual designs.
2. The ability to modify, edit and manipulate photographs with high quality and professionalism, due to professional effects.
3. Advanced Photoshop Features Enables the addition of more features, as it allows adding additional tools such as: Color Efex Pro and Photoshop Plugin.
4. Designing websites and forums.
2. Adobe Illustrator
The Adobe giant that specializes in vector-type designs for designers, website developers, and illustrators, running on windows _Mac OS X, is a free tool.
_ Here are its uses and advantages:
1. The ability to design and modify graphics professionally and with high quality, as it has the basic drawing tools, along with advanced tools.
2. Vector files are perfect for creating designs that require constant changes in size and shape, which is why logos and banners are always created with vectors.
3. The official format in which Illustrator works is Ai format, but it also supports all Eps files and allows modification to them.
A great tool from the graphic design tools for graphic design, which is the most appropriate and the most high-quality when the work requires the creation of multiple and complex periodic pages, it works on Windows and Mac OS X, and it is a free
_ program from Adobe, and among its most prominent features and uses:
1. InDesign has the basic and advanced tools needed to design and edit publications such as: book, magazine, poster and flyer designs.
And now that you have put your hand on the basics of graphic design, and you have become familiar with the elements and stages of each design, and have learned about the most famous graphic design tools, never hesitate to go towards your passion
Canva helps you design logos, billboards, presentations, resumes, design infographics, or create images and graphics from graphic designs for free
Hr in Arabic means human resources and it is completely different from human development
The world of graphics is a world full of everything that is new and distinctive, especially in our time, so we find that this world has become dominant over our real world, and one of the most necessary elements used in this field is the image formats used, such as PNG and JPG formats and other formats
الترويج : هو أداة التواصل التسويقي بين المنتج والمستهلك ويهدف إلى تحفيز العميل المستهدف لممارسة سلوك الشراء